TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Fintech Sales
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Virtual)
Reporting Line: Chief Executive Officer
- The role is accountable for the development and implementation of fintech sales and client relationship strategies, which includes generating new sales and partnerships to achieve aggressive quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Achieve aggressive sales targets and pipeline objectives
- Develop and execute a sales plan for the assigned territory to significantly increase revenues within fintech space through the acquisition of new accounts and expansion of existing relationship.
- Ensure a client-focused approach in all aspects of the sales selling cycle.
- Identify and evaluate client needs and collaborate across the organization to develop innovative solutions that deliver a positive client experience and support profitable revenue growth goals.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- A self-starter orientation.
- Strong knowledge of Fintech/Start-ups ecosystem.
- A Client-focused mindset with demonstrated success ofdeveloping and implementing Sales strategies
- Track record of building and maintaining strategic relationships in Fintech space
- Knowledge of Fintech Business Models
- Ability to conduct research to provide sales solutions
- Motivated by Numbers and conversion.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
Job Position: Creative HR Intern
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fast-growing digital agency seeks a personable and highly motivated HR intern to support the HR manager in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities. If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruiting, payroll, employee development, and the coordination of HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you.
- We are looking for someone who wants to build a rewarding career in HR, so this internship is with a view to transitioning into a full-time role. Ultimately, you will assist in organising and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
Role and Responsibilities
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Coordinate interviews
- Send offer and regret letters
- Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
- Maintain payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Proofread HR documents
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organising company events and careers days.
What We Are Looking For
Our preferred candidates must meet our stated requirements and we can’t wait to have you sweep us off our feet:
- Some experience in an office environment (preferred)
- Familiar with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with Google Docs/sheets/slides or Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding of the full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Basic knowledge of labour laws/legislation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication (writing, speaking, listening) skills
- A thorough, detailed approach to work.
- Possess great interpersonal and human relation skills.
- An excellent attitude with a professionally friendly disposition.
- Confident and bold disposition.
- Ability to work for brands in diverse industry.
- Good presentation skills and an innovative approach to handling tasks.
- Fun to be with.
If you are young and possess the energy we seek, why not show us what you’ve got; send your application to us!
What We’ll Offer You
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with an experienced HR executive
- Organise and attend company meetings and networking events
- Compensation available.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online