Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace.
Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel / Logistics, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Governess
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Helps with schoolwork and/or acts as a tutor for the children.
- Ensure that children follow a routine that allows for homework and educational activities
- Organizes educational outings for the children.
- Daily supervision of children coursework and assisting them.
- Responsible for keeping the room where the children work clean and organized.
- Ensures that all homework is done and that the children have their backpacks packed with their lessons ready.
- Help the children get ready for school or for the day
- Prepares daily lessons and organizes a timetable for coursework.
- Prepare meals for the children and clean themup when necessary.
- Work closely with the parents to ensure the children are learning and growing.
Requirements / Skills
- A minimum of OND/NCE in any discipline.
- Proven experience as a governess is compulsory
- Tolerant and friendly
- Can relate well with kids
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.