eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Intern (NYSC)
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Team.
- S/he must have strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- S/he will ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
- A degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field is required.
- At least six months to one year proven experience in Human Resources Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/ administrative position.
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills
- Administrative skills
- Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Strong communication skills & Interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Reporting skills.
- Knowledge of how to use google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Opportunity is only open to current corp members serving in Lagos or prospective corp members intending to serve in Lagos .