A top Fitness wearable Brand in Africa is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The Human Resources (HR) Officer will support the HR Manager in running the head office including Procurement, Recruitment and Replacement of Employee, Performance Management, and Training.
- He/she must be well-organized when performing administrative and strategic hiring duties to ensure compliance to policies and processes.
- He/she also has the crucial task of ensuring that the company HR policies and procedures comply with all State and Federal Labour regulations.
- He/she must manage and update relevant office files
- Assist the HR Manager in the running of office operations;
- Manage office cleaners;
- Support the coordination of logistics for visitors and traveling staff;
- Conduct office tours for new staff and interns, and assist with onboarding as directed;
- File documents as directed by the HR Manager;
- Assist with inventory management and stock-taking as assigned;
- Provide logistical and administrative support to project teams as and when required;
- Monitor the stock of office supplies and stationaries, and purchase additional items as needed;
- Handle office repairs and maintenance by seeking necessary approvals and coordinating with service providers;
- Coordinate logistics for staff meetings, conferences, office lunch and other fun activities; take and share notes at staff meetings.
- Support the recruitment of staff; Processing and filing of contracts and staff records.
- Manage staff onboarding activities.
- Management of the contracts database for all staff.
- Management of leave team rosters.
- Management of consultancy contracts.
- Manage staff insurance renewals and ID card management.
- Organize office trainings and knowledge events.
- Keep abreast with changes in. HR laws and regulations and advice the Country Office Management; and
- Support the organization of fun/wellness activities.
- Work with suppliers to obtain quotations,
- Review quotations and procurement forms with respect to quality, accuracy, suitability, delivery and pricing.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and documentation on all solicitations, responses, purchases, contracts, correspondence and related follow up;
- Expedite outstanding purchase orders to ensure delivery requirements are met.
- Coordinate and resolve problems with suppliers.
- Ensure that the vendor database is regularly updated and used in the selection of vendors;
- Prepare and develop bid documents, supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on goods and services; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email