Alternative Adverts Limited is Africa’s Largest Online Advertising Network. We are a leading digital marketing agency in Lagos, with thousands of clients all over Nigeria and abroad. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations generate leads and optimize their marketing campaign for optimum results, we also help SMEs grow and gain grounds all over Africa. We offer a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools and software.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
- We are looking for experienced IT personnel to join our IT team. If you have excellent website development skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- As a Back-end or front-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and project managers to identify newfeatures
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elementswith server-side logic
- Proven work experience as a Back-end and front-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design,development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages such PHP, NodeJs andLaravel
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends) )
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Must have had 3 – 5 years working experience
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th March, 2021