At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Senior Product Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with the engineering lead on the team to ensure that sprints are planned, backlogs groomed, and that the engineers can operate as effectively as possible.
- You will work with the rest of the product team to ensure that your roadmap is aligned with the overall goals of the company and product. Together with our designer, you will also conduct user research.
- Get up-to-speed on our current set of product development & growth/analytics tools and systems, our data model, our product roadmap.
- You will need to quickly understand how our product works, the capabilities we have, the nuances of how users onboard, how transactions are processed, delivered, and how throughout the entire process we provide support to our users.
- You will create the systems that allow us to conduct sprints effectively while meeting our goal of building fast.
- You will spend time getting to know the engineering team, as well as our success team.
- Candidates should possess B.Eng qualification
- Ability to manage the full life-cycle of core features of a web or mobile product in the past and probably have 3+ years of professional product management experience ideally in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Comfortable designing and conducting user research and knowing when small and qualitative research is ideal and when you need large and quantitative.
- Know how to develop, clearly communicate and then drive implementation of a product roadmap by prioritizing ruthlessly and making complex tradeoffs thoughtfully and collaboratively together with Engineering, Marketing and other stakeholders.
- Have strong analytics skills and are not afraid to learn or use new tools, write SQL in Periscope, dig through tickets in Intercom, fire up a Jupyter notebook, dig into some python code or do whatever else it takes for you to frame questions and get data quickly so you and your teams can better understand a problem and prioritize solutions.
- Have a background in engineering or any other technical field.
- Have experience in fintech or insurtech.
- Must have managed enterprise Or B2B products before.
- Understand and can apply IOS android and web platforms, design principles and best practices
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online