FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Brand Manager
Category: Sales & Marketing
Professional – Entry level
Hours: 40+ hours
- We are recruiting for the role of Junior Brand Manager who will help us plan, implement and evaluate projects/activities for the designated brands in line with marketing objective and brand year plan.
- Assist in defining brand year plan in line with overall marketing strategy and objectives.
- Assist in monitoring market developments, own and competitive brand/SKU performances and initiate activities/projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity and growth of net sales and market share. Also manage all below-the –line promotion activities and development of above-the –line campaigns.
- Assist in developing brand/product line-extensions from conception to market introduction with support with support activities.
- Brief and debrief agencies regarding creative proposals in line with instructions from manager.
- Properly document, file and safeguard all branding activity to ensure availability and retrieval when needed by authorized personnel.
- Cooperate with colleagues from marketing and other departments to support the achievement of marketing and company objectives
- Work closely with Consumer Insights Team to analyse relevant category/channel/consumer/shopper data and translate to actionable insights
- Monitor market developments and trends (quantitative and qualitative) and create action oriented brand reports/update for the Senior Brand Manager
What we ask:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years overall experience in Marketing. Exposure in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Identifying and turning insights into actionable execution
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
What We Offer
We offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring work environment, where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online