Westfield Consulting Limited – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Segment: Hygiene & Cleaning Chemicals etc.
Functionally Reports to: Key Account Manager
Administratively Reports to: Business Director
- Key Account Executive’s Job is to source and manage key accounts that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with FRT/ART. To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through sourcing, follow-up, timely response, anticipating requirements and management of customer relationship and communication. To develop customer relationship and intimacy.
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity:
- To submit sales strategy/policy, processes and procedure for key accounts mapping and growth.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To identify key officials for each key account and strategy for intimacy planning implementation.
- To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT/ART.
Day to Day Management:
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To coordinate and ensure effective supply chain for timely and accurately delivery of goods and services.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
Sales Growth Targets:
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND / B.Sc is must, PGD / MBA will be an added advantage
- Well exposed to B2C Sales.
- Well versed with MS – Excel and Reporting methods.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.