HR Vault (Consulting) – Our client, a Surgical Centre opening up in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Candidate would also double as the Front Desk Staff.
- RN / RM / RN+RM / B.Sc in Nursing, registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
- Trained in Basic Life Support (BLS) / CPR and be Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certified.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision is an advantage.
- At least four (5) years post qualification experience
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years old.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
- Resilience and Stamina
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Nurse” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications sent after this date will not be opened.