Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace.
Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nanny
Location: Lagos and Abuja
As a Nanny, your duties will include:
- Preparing bottles for babies and care for feeding equipment.
- Bathing babies/children.
- Dressing children appropriate to the child’s activities
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Planning and supervising meals for children
- Preparing meals and snacks for the children
- Shopping for children’s requirements
- Undertaking appropriate outdoor activities with the children
- Helping with homework.
- Reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children
- Running errands.
- A High School Diploma
- Proven experience as a Nanny with reference
- Planning and organizing skills
- Formal training on child care and development such as a formal nanny training program, early childhood classes and/or in-service training
- High energy level
- Flexible and enthusiastic.
- Ability to multitask.
N50,000.00 – N60,000 / month
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.