Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Personal Assistant
Location: Alaba-Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Male Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of Prima Corporation Limited, a subsidiary of Jotna Group. Prima Corporation Limited is the largest manufacturer of preforms and closures in West Africa, and proudly servicing the world’s fourth-largest beverage market.
- A strategic leader – bringing over 20 years of experience in establishing operational optimisation across diverse industries in African FMCG B2B businesses. A wealth of transferable broad-based skills in the areas of manufacturing, Sub-Saharan markets, business funding, and the development of strategies for business turnarounds gained in the FMCG manufacturing sector.
- The Male Personal Assistant to the MD must be aware of the organisation’s aims and objectives and work to help the MD make the best use of his time by assisting in various projects as well as dealing with all secretarial and administrative tasks. The PA will be the first point of contact with both internal and external people. Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes to be successful in this role.
- Manage MD’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage MD’s travel arrangements (including visas / accommodation).
- Organise meetings and ensure that MD is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage MD’s travel log.
- Manage relationship with both internal and external customers, teams, partners etc.
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, including production / distribution of meeting agenda and all necessary paper works.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Process MD’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the MD / or on behalf of the MD, or other staff as appropriate.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Sending reminders to all stakeholders on pending tasks / projects / updates.
- Filter emails / calls and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/importance level.
- Ensure effective and smooth running of MD’s office
- Liaise with various departments to ensure work tools are provided and all equipment’s working.
- Reconciling monthly expenses
- Organising food/refreshments for business lunches / visitors.
- Maintain MD’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of MD’s contacts.
- Assist MD in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the MD’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the MD.
- Carrying out research for particular projects as requested by MD.
- Taking minutes at various management meetings & typing up minutes.
- Organising appointments, including personal / medical / dental / business appointments.
- Organising MD’s personal flights & hotels where required.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online