Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Production Assistant
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Production Manager in planning and performing production-related activities.
- Prioritize, plan, schedule and manage production activities to meet manufacturing objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Identify production issues, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Perform inventory management and report warehouse status to the Manager.
- Develop a production plan and schedule to ensure continuous operations.
- Develop a logistic strategy to avoid downtime and delays.
- Work with Manager in budget analysis and preparation.
- Monitor and manage expenses within an allotted budget.
- Develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure that the manufactured product meets customer specifications.
- Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on regular basis.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is desirable
- Minimum 3year’s working experience in a food manufacturing company will be an added advantage
- Must Being a fast learner
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Being able to work in shifts
- Good communication skills
- Being able to use measuring tools
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organizational skills
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email