9jamall is a ring of virtual shopping Malls of 5km radius to give the off-line retailers a chance at competing with the e-commerce platforms and ability to scale their business by opening a new shop in every 5.0km radius within the digital shopping Mall network. This creates an opportunity for every offline retailer to scale their business and have as many as up to 500 branches countrywide allowing them to employ more people, sell more and create more impact within the communities. This solution also offers consumers an option of doing their shopping from home, from well-known neighborhood retailers that they have an emotional connection to instead of a random unknown retailer at an e-commerce platform where customers makes purchases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The marketing lead is responsible for directing corporate branding, marketing strategies and public relations.
- The lead oversees strategic planning, development and implementation of comprehensive marketing and public relations programs.
- They are accountable to business development as it relates to marketing strategy, results, and measurements.
- The lead also provides information to individuals, groups, associations, and the public regarding the services of the digital shopping mall by responding to social media platforms, telephone, and app, written and in-person inquiries.
- The lead develops long term goals, objectives and measures that are consistent with the overall performance goals of the company.
- The Lead sells virtual shopping malls of 5km radius; performs daily sales and financial reporting, performs duties in support of the Product Lead and provides lead work direction as directed.
- Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service, or idea.
- As such, the executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
- To promote the company’s brand and services by creating marketing programs that establish and maintain consumers, channel partner and employee interest.
- Engage with individual and corporate customers, groups, and associations.
- Organize and lead in marketing events and product exhibition.
- Plan and drive all product promotions strategy of the company.
- Develop and grow a team that fosters innovation and creativity.
- Educate staff members on strategies for building their personal brand.
- Provide leadership for the team to come up with new marketing strategies that are aligned with the business goals.
- Working collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and prepare forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial and product department.
- Overseeing branding, advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Financial and statistical information.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitoring performance of team members.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Essential Work Activities:
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual report to senior management.
- Developing well designed marketing content that is sales ready for the company website, email newsletters, advertising campaigns and social media.
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed.
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools and presenting this data in an easy-to-understand format.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters, and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs.
- Liaising with event coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions, and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate.
- Attending key conferences, oversee customer interviews and focus groups.
- Monitoring competitor activities and generating leads for products and services.
- Marketing and publicity of business services including expansion of digital shopping malls and information points of key locations.
- Partnering with groups and associations to encourage uptake of digital shopping malls.
- Organize stakeholders’ forum – local businesses and employees – to promote online shops, shopping and business development.
- Deliver accurate analysis of services to key areas within the digital shopping network and improve service levels by forming close working links with businesses and business managers.
- Implement effective surveys of brick-and-mortar shops (non-digital shop owners) and from the results design improvement program to make online stores more attractive.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Adminstration and other closely related fields.
- 2 – 5 years experience leading a small team in similar projects.
- Experience in using CRM practices for sales force.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding.
Key Skills for Marketing Executives:
- Basic IT skills
- Project management skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Digital marketing skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Good listening skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- General understanding of the sales process
- Critical reasoning
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of e-Commerce, online stores, and online shopping.
- Ability to read Google map and understand routing directions, customer service techniques, and proper use of English language.
- Ability to listen effectively, assimilate information, and to relate in a clear, friendly and informative manner route and digital store network information to persons over the phone, in writing and in person.
- Ability to deal tactfully, patiently, and effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds frequently under stressful circumstances.
- Ability to operate the telephone using a clear, well-modulated voice, and good diction.
- Knowledge of handling and security procedures for cash and materials having monetary value.
- Ability to accurately perform monetary transactions.
- Ability to operate a computer to accomplish word processing and data entry tasks.
- Ability to accurately perform arithmetic computations.
- Knowledge of computerized and manual record keeping systems and the ability to maintain them.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and radio communication system.
- Thorough knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.