AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully-fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country
. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Network Administrator
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, deploy, configure and maintain router and switches, administrative responsibility for the entire networking infrastructure
- Plan and configure network security at the banking network
- Manage IP-routing and network capacity
- Operate and administrate network devices (Wimax modems, routers, switches and firewalls)
- Plan detailed concept of LAN / VLAN / WAN for all bank locations via connect to ISP
- Design a network concept and create lifecycle plan for network devices
- Backup and setup of network configurations
- Proactive analysis of logging data to help to prevent system downtime – communicate system or network events, troubleshoots problems and ensure uptime of network devices
- Patch management for network devices
- Maintain and update documentation of network design
- Install and manage data center racking, cabling, power, network devices.
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Cognate Networking Certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in an operational IT role as a network administrator
- Evidence of sound experience and in-depth knowledge in
- Network administration (up-to-date Cisco router hardware, operation system IOS, network connections), patch management, scripting, access control lists
- Cyber roam deployment
- Configuration of firewall, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- IT security tools and methods of as VPN and SSH
- Backup and recovery procedures for routers, switches and firewalls
- Problem-solving, analytical and process-oriented
- Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation.
You May Want To Apply For More:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Please ensure that you indicate job title as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.