Neukleos is a full service digital communications agency for businesses and governments across Sub Saharan Africa.
We create meaningful data-driven human connections that drive long-term value for our people, partners and community. We aim to do this through our collaborative and immersive approach to delivering on our partner’s business goals, an internal culture of learning, innovation, balance, design and camaraderie.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Director
Job Location: Lagos
- Image & Time is not your typical agency! We are a full-service design and creative agency that love and strive to produce brilliant work on every take. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile account director who is hungry to do this and more.
- Design thinking is at the heart of our agency which simply means we utilize design principles to solve problems. Our fun culture, interesting team, and passion for great work make us a great place to be every day.
- Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Develop strategic brand and marketing management strategies
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with relevant partners/stakeholders
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Develop and implement market and business development strategies at a strategic level. This includes identifying new opportunities, developing new client relationships, creating business proposals, and writing bids.
- Take the lead on managing client relationships and ensure that the management team and partners are kept informed of the commercial performance of the business, market opportunities, and business development. You lead the business development, sales, and customer service aspects of your designated client
- Develop internal business processes to drive efficiencies & effectiveness in our service delivery to clients and other related commercial elements of the business.
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for the client and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present plans and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Oversee the strategic direction on all brand work and projects by working closely with the creative, content, and design teams.
- Responsible for profitability for a specific group of accounts. Manages Client relationships and resolves functional conflicts.
- Overall growth and development of all client accounts/projects/campaigns.
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service, and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Following agency policies and procedures.
- Keeping management informed of the status of his group’s accounts, problems, plans, and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Plans develop and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and business team training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
- Uncover client’s needs, desires, and objectives, and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs
- You must have proven experience developing marketing plans, campaigns, and possess a metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- You need outstanding interpersonal and networking skills. You must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, and staff. Excellent written and verbal communication skills go without saying in developing these relationships.
- In order to drive efficiency in your role, you may need experience with marketing automation and CRM tools. This is suggested because you will have oversight of a number of different projects/client-work at different stages and require both internal & external resourcing. You also need excellent project management, decision making, and time management skills.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Apply Now