Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Objective / Summary
- To create and implement Meristem’s Digital vision and plan while ensuring alignment with Meristem’s overall Corporate Strategy.
- To direct the sourcing of Meristem’s digital assets as well as planning and implementation of digital systems in support of business operations to improve cost efficiency, service quality and e-business development.
- To take charge of the overall management of all digital project portfolios across all business units.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Leading company-wide digital transformation including conceptualization, prioritization, and execution.
- Follow local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective.
- Oversee digital project portfolio of reporting BU’s, which may include innovation initiatives, big data strategy, customer experience vision, data policy and e-commerce strategy.
- Coordinate reporting BU’s digital strategy
- Draft, oversee and manage the digital budget for the entire organization
- Fostering acceptance of the organization’s digital strategy
- Promoting opportunities for investment in digital channels and innovative improvements.
- Overseeing electronic lead generation activities designed to increase profits and improve customer experience
- Implementing and adopting digital initiatives to support the organization’s strategic initiatives
- Foster a creative and innovative culture
- Any other task as assigned by Management
Qualification / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in a digital services firm with at least two years in a mid-management capacity.
- Extensive knowledge of digital trends, business models and new technological capabilities.
- Expertise in handling and managing the digital transformation process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About The Job
- We are a friendly organization that promises exciting work in an open, fun-loving, cooperative environment driven by knowledge, high performance and personal development
- We are looking to hire an experienced Internal Control Officer whose role would be to ensure effective and efficient execution of all transactions handled by the unit.
Summary of Functions
- To carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures, and standards by which our financial, physical and information resources are managed
- To ensure strict adherence to internal and external policies, controls and procedures and maintenance of quality service delivery within the company.
- 2 – 3 years experience with a similar position in the banking sector/financial services sector
- A good first degree in any management science / social science-related discipline preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration & Economics
- Professional qualification e.g., ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CISA or MBA will be an added advantage.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Internal Control Officer’ as the subject of the mail