Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a major pharmaceuticals importation company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key dealers and outlets nationwide. Theire focus is on ethical drugs with over sixty brands in the market.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
To effectively coordinate its sales activities and position to increase its market share in Lagos, they urgently require the services of Medical Sales Representatives for its Lagos Market. The prefered candidates must meet the following conditions:
- They must possess a degree in the Sciences only (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory Science, etc.)
- They must possess a minimum of two years medical sales experience from a known pharmaceutical companyin lagos market.
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales process, relationship management and competitive activities/analysis.
- They must possess competence in detailing, clinical meeting presentations and organizing pharmaceutical workshops and seminars.
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented,with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets.
- They must be less than 32 years of age
- Ability to drive, and with a valid drivers licenseis compulsory
- Candidates must be ready to be interviewed within one week.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Medical Sales Representatives-Lagos” as the subject of the email.
For more Enquiries, call: 08120796570.