J-Six Group, with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, BDC, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage a proactive and highly-organized Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management
- Act as the point of contact between the senior management and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Take dictation and minutes, prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Organize travel arrangements
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably MSc
- Previous working experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant or Secretary for 2 years.
- Must live in Lekki or immediate environs, preferred candidate must be between the ages 30-50.
- Charismatic, coordinated and amiable.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to act on confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in MS Word, typing and report writing
- Proactive problem solver and flexibility is important.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Fast learner and must be able to pay attention to details.
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Word and appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.