Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Lawyer
Location: Abuja or Rivers (Port Harcourt)
Recruitment Location: Lagos
- Minimum of Bachelor of Law degree (Second class upper) from a reputable University and Nigeria Law School
Requirements and Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Nigerian tax law and practice
- Ability to work in teams as valuable contributor to team success
- Proficient in use of MS office suite and other technological work tools
- Passion for research and regular production of well-articulated reports
- Excellent verbal an written communication skills
- Analytical mind and comfortable working with numbers
- Good knowledge of international dimensions of tax practices, and role of relevant global institutions such as the OECD and the UN
- Ability to work well without supervision under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in regular legal publications especially where tax-related is a plus
- Age: Not more than 45 years.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: The recruitment location is Lagos State, but successful candidates could be posted our “Abuja or Port Harcourt” office location.