LMU Concrete & Blocks provides the highest product quality and service in the construction industry. Our preferred productsprovide municipalities, developers, architects, engineers, contractors, builders and suppliers a wide variety of genuine and excellent construction materials and products. Our employees enjoy LMU as a great place to work as we promote a strong safety culture, where employees take responsibility for their own safety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive (Receivables)
Location: Ibeju, Lagos
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Type: Full Time
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- B.Sc. / HND Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree. Additional certification (CPA / CMA) is a +
- Experience with general ledger functions
- 3-5 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Lookups and pivot tables.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Preferred Age: 35 – 50 Years
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.