Owens and Xley – Our client, a Skincare Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for the day to day operations in the company. You are also to ensure that processes run efficiently and smoothly.
- Supervising junior staff
- Overseeing maintenance of company facilities, including daily cleaning, repairs and maintenance using outside artisans like carpenters, welders, electricians, etc.
- Oversight over management of diesel supplies including re-ordering
- Liaising with suppliers, dispatch companies and other vendors
- Implementing company policies with regards to staff performance evaluation and discipline, as well as creating and maintaining staff records
- Undertaking recruitment and onboarding of junior staff
- Working with the Accounts department on stock taking and stock re-orders
- Oversight over the sales and customer service department
- Perform all other related tasks as assigned.
- At least a first degree in a business, technical or management field
- At least 8 years experience in an operations / administrative capacity
- Relevant experience managing similar functions in a prior organization
- Computer literate, including competence with Microsoft Office suites
- Good attention to detail, with an eye for cleanliness and order
- Available to work on Monday to Saturday
N200,000 – N250,000 (Monthly).
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.