Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the efficient day to day running of the office, with the aim of achieving a significant increase in company revenue and profitability.
- Ensures that the required documentation of supplies and transactions are completed to Talenture Group’s standards, as well as maintaining and updating the procurement files.
- Oversee the management of office consumable (office materials like: stationary, cleaning & hygiene,): that will include: collecting the requests on monthly bases, maintaining the stock, monitoring the use.
- Ensures that office has sufficient office supplies.
- Facility management (cleaning, equipment repairs, utilities, water supply, internet, 24 hours power supply, facility etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with external vendors to achieve cost-effective deals, maintain trust relationships and secure advantageous terms.
- Fleet management i.e buses, drivers, repairs, servicing etc
- Ensures that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines, as well as regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Create policies for the operations department
- Establishes and maintain appropriate filing systems for office correspondence. Receive and dispatch mail;
- Ensure activities comply with the organization’s requirements for Quality Management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Ensures that all the assets are maintained properly and in good condition. Maintain inventories of Talenture Group’s assets (non-expandable properties) and conduct regular checks regularly.
- Co-ordinates any other necessary administrative and office management details.
- A Degree holder in Science or Social Sciences
- Good knwoledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Hardworking and Diligent
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- 1 to 2 years post NYSC Experience in office Operations/Facility Management Role.
- Commutable Distance To Lekki Phase 1.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email