Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Marketing Advisor
Job Number: 1011971
Travel: 25-50 %
Role Type: Individual Contributor
- The Partner Marketing Advisor-Partner Aligned (PMA-P) role is key to Microsoft’s partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization.
- The PMA-P is responsible for growing the business of top Microsoft partners through planning, executing, and landing impactful Go-To-Market (GTM) campaigns aligned to Sales Plays.
- Come be part of a team that believes in the power of partnership. Partners make more possible and Microsoft has the products and programs to meet partner’s needs.
- We combine the widest range of products in the industry, across a variety of devices and platforms with the flexibility to choose the programs and benefits necessary for your partners to build, go-to-market, and sell with us.
- Align on Solution Area and / or Industry Priorities and Sales Plays. Educate local stakeholders (internal and external) on Sales Plays for objectively validated and prioritized Partners
- Build jointly drafted Sales Plan Execution Plans that meets both the Partner and Microsoft business priorities, in alignment with expected business outcomes for the local area
- Execute Sales Plays by leveraging global and local engines, achieve targets specified in Sales Play Execution Plans ensuring intended impact on scorecard attainment – make impact visible to stakeholders
- Identify and assign local and global budget to Sales Play execution mapped to objectively verified Partners, # of net new Sales Plays in OCP CRM, mapped to objectively verified Partners
- Completion of local Sales Plays plans in alignment with local PMA-S and PDM, in alignment with expected business outcomes for the subsidiary/Area # leads resulting from Sales Play-related activities and deliverables, including but not limited to assessments and customer events
- Achieve # leads according to targets specified in Sales Play execution plans ensuring intended impact on scorecard attainment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
- 5+ years of experience in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
- Fluent in speaking French is a plus.
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online