Sandy Management Consultants Limited is an outsourcing firm that specialises in providing HR support to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Payroll Officer
Job Location: Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To pay correct wages/salaries and entitlements on time and in compliance with legal requirements and government legislation.
- Professionally execute duties to ensure the entire business runs as smoothly and with a high degree of discretion.
- The candidate will join our HR department and administer our employee compensation and run related reports
- The candidate will be responsible for calculating employees’ compensation, updating payroll databases, ensuring timely payments and generating reports. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information. If you’re also familiar with labour legislation, we would like to meet you.
- Maintain a payroll database.
- Execute duties with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements/returns.
- Manage accounts payables and receivables.
- Track and ensure accuracy of attendance and payroll data.
- Process payroll/benefits and payroll-related payments (wages/salaries, deductions etc.) efficiently and promptly
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures for processing payroll checks
- Generate payslips for dissemination
- Identify and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state taxes, insurance,
- Experience with accounting software is an advantage.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.