Briscon Pharmacy and Stores Limited is an upscale pharmaceutical company that offers drug dispensary services, sales of pharmaceutical and health products such as amino acids, skincare, pre-workout supplements and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit qualified and experienced pharmacist who would man the day-to-day activities of the pharmacy.
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Pharmaceutical Director. Build positive trust relationships with the pharmaceutical director to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Work Schedule: You would be required to work Monday to Friday 8am -5pm and alternate weekends.
- B. Pharm Degree with at least two years post-graduation experience.
- Proven work experience as a Pharmacist in community pharmacy practice.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Residence within or close to lekki phase 1 will be an advantage.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.