Digifypro Integrated Services – Our client, a renown Construction company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Great networking abilities.
Candidates will be required to respond to the following questions:
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Quantity Survey experience do you have?
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.