Job Title: Sales Canvasser
Locations: Lagos (Lekki, Ajah, and Surulere / Yaba)
Job Type: Contract (6 Months)
- Go door-to-door to introduce the company’s offers to potential and existing customers and make cold calls to follow-up, make pitches and process orders.
- Plan and develop canvassing strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- Must have experience in sales or supermarket / grocery business.
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A test Canvassing trends and best practices.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the “Position / Location” applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th February, 2021.