Breadish Bakery is an excellence driven fast growing bakery & food manufacturing company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Performs in-store and online sales and customer service duties.
- Coordinate all incoming Orders via Phone Calls, Emails and Company Website from existing and potential customers by answering product and service supply enquiries, and suggesting information about our products and services to retail and wholesale customers.
- Manage and Provide Reports all Daily Retail and Wholesale Sales and Customer Service Records and reconcile all Sales and Customer updates.
- Initiate innovative ideas about how Company should manage and retain Customers
- Supervise all Sales and Customer Service Related Matters on Company Website and Coordinate the Activities of all Sales Reps.
- Resolves Product or Service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem, liaising with appropriate department to decide the best solution to the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Minimum qualification: BSC or HND in any related field.
- We would prefer a Female Person for this Position (For Gender Balance)
- Good Market knowledge of the Food Manufacturing Industry and Great Communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of People plus Time management and planning skills
- Prior Experience in customer support, service and success
- Must possess excellent English Speaking & writing Skills, Computer Literacy and have Proficiency in MS Office
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
Repricing of Forfeited Items:
- Coordinating with IT to make sure that the products are live on the website.
- Reprice the items in order to maximize our margins while ensuring that the items move quickly
- Work on the collections for the clearance campaign.
- Ensuring Jumia is offering the lowest prices on its assortment by scanning, mapping and comparing Jumia and its competitors’ SKUs several times a week (“Phoenix Process”).
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in top tier consulting firms, 2+ years experience in top tier e-commerce firms, 2+ years in top tier investment banks or audit firms
- Top tier engineering universities
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one paged Cover Letter introducing yourself with a brief but concise CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th April, 2021.