Goldline Nigeria Limited is involved in the importation, sales, distribution and installation of security doors, internal and external doors, wooden and metal doors, locks and keys, decorative glass blocks, awnings etc. We also render after sales services to ensure that our customers get the maximum satisfaction they deserve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
With guidance from the Branch Head, the Sales Executive shall:
- Promote in all practical ways in the branch, the company’s statements of essence – (Mission statement, Vision statement and Value statement as well as converting the branch from a mere workplace into a value centre in line with the company’s value centre statement)
- Promote sales and marketing in his/her territory and uphold the company’s brand with exceptional customer service.
- Personally, learn and be able to repeat from memory the statements of company essence.
- With direction from the Branch Head, operates the branch and its activities and relationships with all parties in line with the letters and spirit of these statements of essence.
- Continually meet and exceed sales performance targets for the branch.
- Support the Branch Head to implement Strategies effective for achieving the overall Sales and Marketing objectives in his/her territory
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf of Goldline to strike a profitable bargain
- Make and defend presentations to customers and be able to make and present effective written quotations to customers speedily when required.
- Follow up with the post sales activities relating to any of the branch sales commitments by mastering the contents of the company’s PSA document and then support the Branch Head in its implementation to ensure the highest quality service delivery to customers and resolution of issues or complaints speedily.
- Prepare and present to the Branch Head daily, weekly and monthly branch report on Sales and Marketing activities.
- Ensure that inventory in a branch warehouse is received, arranged, stacked and kept with utmost care to preserve the value and completeness at all times and in line with good sense and existing company warehousing and inventory handling policy.
- Attend all Sales Training/meeting as shall be scheduled and communicated by the appropriate authorities.
- Develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Timely detection and report of potential service failure
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of the business and reflect this in everyday performance.
- Execute marketing activities through the most effective combination of traditional and internet/social media marketing channels.
- Have responsibility for the maintenance and safe keep of all necessary showroom records and documents in accordance with company policies, rules and regulations including but not limited to invoices, receipts, waybills and other transaction booklets, stock records and bin cards, branch sales day book, branch transactions diary.
- Follow up promptly on any sales lead and enquiries for company products
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Conduct market research within his territory to identify competing products and services, demand of products and other trends useful in taking key decisions and include these in periodic reports to the Branch Head.
- Ensure that the showroom, it’s furnishings and fittings and its environment is kept clean and well maintained and that everything in it is arranged in an organized and decent manner at all times.
- Ensure that all inventory in the showroom is clean at all times and displayed in the most advantageous manner possible with all necessary accessories properly fitted to attract customers attention and appreciation.
- Ensure that the showroom is lighted optimally at all times when a customer is present.
- Perform other duties as may be required
Qualifications / Skills / Experiences
- B.A / B.Sc./ HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other related business discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing.
- Good Communicator, Confident and Persuasive.
- Smart and intelligent to make positive decision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and other software applications.
- A fast learner with good people’s skills who can connect easily with clients.
- Ability to manage people.
- Must live within or around Lekki.
- Ability to prospect for new/potential sales.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
NGN 50,000 – 60,000 Monthly.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a mail, addressed to the Head, Human Resources – Goldline, Nigeria Limited using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.