Talamus Health is a leading health technology solutions provider with a drive to facilitate digital transformation in the healthcare ecosystem on the African continent.
Our suite of technology solutions solve myriads of problems around efficiency in healthcare delivery across hospitals, pharmacies and allied services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kano, Lagos, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- An ideal candidate should be able to generate leads, recognize the needs of the clients and provide detailed information to the clients about the technical specifications of the software offered by Talamus.
- Make initial contacts and appointments with clients.
- Required to offer products and services to qualified clients through demos.
- Handling sales and prospecting.
- Handling crucial relationships with clients.
- Required to investigate clients’ specific needs and organizational requirements.
- Responsible for applying the information gathered from investigation and make use of already gained product knowledge to meet the needs of the clients.
- Required to develop core knowledge of the specifications and features of the systems of the employing organization to ensure the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Make provision of technical support to clients, install software programs and set up networks.
- Required to create technical reports, proposals, and tenders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Medical Sciences, with strong flair for technology.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must be innovative and fast in thinking.
- Good organizational and negotiation are valuable skills needed.
- Excellent ability to analyze and observe the functioning of various departments.
- Good management ability to manage time and coordinate it such that maximum can be learnt within the short stint in the company.
N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.