ACT Brokers is an investment service company in Abuja. ACT Brokers was founded in 2019 and has taken the Nigerian forex market by storm our next venture is the opening of our very own training institute. Our institute empowers individuals of all backgrounds to succeed in the financial markets through, elite education, proper analysis and wise decision-making.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Head of Sales in a Forex Brokerage Company
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the overall Sales Operations
- Set Targets for each account manager in terms of activation of new clients, retention of existing clients, partnership acquisitions, and the overall conversion rate.
- Monitor the daily sales operations closely and provide guidance and practical advice to account managers in order to enhance their performance.
- Develop new sales tactics to approach each client segment properly.
- Identify new business opportunities that may arise during the normal course of sales operations and seize them in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide training on new products or procedures and support to the team and clients.
- Create sales and progress reports for senior executives.
- Follow market trends, competition developments, and major market events closely.
- In all internal and external communications, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all responsible steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and eliminate any conflict of interest.
- Identify and develop new sales strategies and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other sales and marketing activity such as trade shows and conferences.
- Work with the Marketing Department on sales promotions and lead acquisition.
- Undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonable required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Contribute in dealing with partners to increase sales revenue.
- Report any misconduct, suggest appraisals, or penalties to HR in timely manner.
- Reporting directly to CEO.
- Traveling maybe required.
Qualifications, Key Skills / Experience
- Educated to Degree level in Business / Economics / Finance or any related field.
- 3 years work experience.
- Extensive, proven Sales & Business Development experience within the FX sector is essential.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English; any other language/s will be considered an advantage.
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- To be determined based on experience.
You May Want To Apply For More:
Note: Due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.