Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos, Nigeria. The company markets scientifically sound nutritional and herbal supplements, crafted from hand-picked raw ingredients designed to help people live healthiest. Passionate about health and wellness, the company has consistently focused on delivering top quality products to meet targeted health needs. Its products are provided as capsules, tablets and soft gels.
They are recruiting result-oriented and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will sell the company’s products to a variety of customers including hospital doctors, pharmacists and nurses.
- You will work strategically to increase the awareness and use of the company’s pharmaceutical products.
- As part of your role, you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the products you sell.
- You will make presentations and organise group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
Qualifications / Skills
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification sales experience.
- You must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You must be outgoing with strong negotiating skills. In addition, you must have demonstrable sales and customer relationship skills.
Other skills will include:
- Confidence, determination and persistence
- Patience and self-motivation
- The ability to you use your initiative
- Planning, analytical and organisational skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Tthe ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to accept criticism and move on
- Ambition and the desire to do well
- General IT and administration skills.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF fromat to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.