The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
- Must be a graduate of HND / B.Sc in Secretarial Administration.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech
- Must be versatile in the following computer operations (Corel Draw, PageMaker, & Photoshop).
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed – at least 80 WPM.
- Must be truly hardworking
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- The applicant must live within any of these areas: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc.
- If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.