Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Writer
Job Type: Contracts
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit high-quality operational procedures and manuals using the design data and Vendor information in a clear and concise manner to ensure safe and efficient activities execution.
- Coordinate team’s effort in the development and review of Commissioning and Start up Procedure by the Operations team.
- Develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts. Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals and maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Produce how-tos, tutorials, user guides, and knowledge base content, to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to update existing documents to reflect new or changing equipment functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and Contractual deliverables. Maintain an up to date and accessible data base of approved/relevant manuals, procedures, work instructions etc. for the completion, commissioning and start up of Train 7 project scope.
- Work with internal project teams and EPC CONTRACTOR to ensure an in-depth understanding of the documentation requirements and produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended users
- Collaborate with Engineering, Quality Assurance, HSSE, Project Management, and other groups to plan, write, and revise printed and online documentation, including general overviews, tutorials, installation/configuration instructions, training class materials, and documentation
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Play an active role in maintaining a safety culture in the performance of Technical Writing duties and adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / science discipline.
- Minimum of 20 years oil & gas plant operations experience preferably in the industry with at least 7 years at supervisory level as a Technical Writer or similar role in a complex Plant Project
- Experience working with P&IDs, Isometrics, and Control Drawings for Plant design, construction, commissioning and start up
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process Experience in providing CSU related design input and working in an EPC or a plant environment considered an advantage
- Working experience on part of, or the entire, ORP Project life cycle (from conceptual design through to final commissioning and handover) and/or in the front-line Oil and Gas production operations is desirable
- Experience with Management of Change process, Operations Integrity / Process Safety Management processes
- Experience with MS Office and SAP would be an asset Skills and Knowledge
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online