Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create & implement a social media strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals
- Oversee all social media accounts
- Create daily content for all social media handles and a monthly content calendar
- Engage audience and build social media presence
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
- Run social media adverts (Campaigns) on twitter, facebook, Instagram, YouTube (display and video)
- Analyze campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly advert report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- Create newsletters for email marketing
- Build email marketing List
- Run google Ads
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- BSc / HND with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Brand Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation
- Strong communication and people skill
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
You May Want To Applying For More:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email