The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Worker
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Grade Level: Mid-Level
- Providing mental health counselling to individuals, groups or families if one is a clinical social worker
- Conducting initial assessments of clients situation to determine needs and goals
- Researching and advocating for appropriate public assistance resources for clients
- Communicating with clients’ care teams
- Providing crisis intervention as needed
- Referring individuals to appropriate treatment centres, as indicated
- Ensuring that all case files, and other records, strictly comply with policies, regulations, and procedures
- Coordinating treatment planning and maintaining ongoing contact with outpatient providers for the continual care of patients
- Actively participating in ongoing training as needed in order to meet all certification standards and credentialing policies
- HND / B.Sc degree in Social work (BSW), Psychology or Sociology
- Proven work experience as a Social Worker
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices
- Social perceptiveness and empathy
- Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Resilience along with ability to assess situations
- Willing to submit to background checks
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must reside within the Job location.