TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partners to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Solutions & Research Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Eng Computer Engineering, B.Eng Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- M.Sc involving Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIE
- Customer-centric and stakeholders management
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP etc)
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and its relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN)
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment
- Well organized, articulate and has numerate skills
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Project management skills also desirable.
You May Want To Apply For More:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.