Mosra Enerji Limited Nigeria has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years industry experience. In alignment with current Nigeria government “Coal to Power Program” planned to generate 30 per cent of electricity needed in the country from coal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper / Inventory Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
- To be successful as a Store Keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers
- A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A High School qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.