ShopsFit is an online retailer based in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, designed to give you an international shopping experience in Nigeria. Our e-commerce website has been making UK products available to Nigerians for over a year and most recently, it has been structured as a marketplace to accommodate local vendors within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Telesales Agent
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for enthusiastic Telesales personnel to contribute in generating sales for the company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Our idealtelesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts and doing so professionally and poolitely.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Cold call prospects to sell our products
- Convey and represent company culture and core values on each call
- Use a consultative sales approach to help inbound customers make purchasing decisions and up-sell
- Provide feedback that can be useful to optimize sales process.
Meet minimum performance indicators:
- 120 dials per day
- 60 conversations per day
- 15 sales per week
- At least 1year experience cold calling or customer service
- Fluent in English
- Selling or Influencing Others
- Must be able to demonstrate the affinity, drive, passion and tenacity for sales.
- Problem solver
- Experience using CRM software
- Speaks clearly and listens more than talks
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- Be proactive and independent; require little supervision
- Above average IT skills
- Experience selling for tech startups, e-commerce
- Ability to write sales call scripts and to recommend improvements on current scripts
Answer the following questions on your cover letter:
- Do you telemarketing equipment and software?
- How much telesales experience do you have?
- What is your call to appointment/sale ratio?
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW