Nennetworks – Our client, a reputable Human Capital Development company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: News Presenter
Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- To undertake interviewing and reporting duties, under broad direction in both recorded and live situations, in studio or on location, for both Radio and Television.
- To prepare and present bulletins, including assessing incoming copy, sub-editing news copy and deploying the necessary resources.
- To produce live and pre-recorded radio news and current affairs programmes and to prepare radio and TV packages under supervision.
- To originate and develop programme ideas; to assist in forward planning of material for future programmes.
- To provide briefings for reporters, camera crews and other resources staff and contributors.
- To develop and maintain local contacts and to fulfil a public relations role e.g. responding to enquiries from the public.
- HND / B.Sc in relevant fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of one year experience as a News Presenter
- Experience as a News Presenter is an added advantage
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos. (Lekki-Ajah axis preferably)
- Candidates should have very good use of English, superb writing skills, and impressive research and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Gnbjobconsulting@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiry, please WhatsApp 08118635402.