Hill – Star Private School – Driven by the mission to graduate inquisitive, balanced and exceptional students,Hill – Star Private School is one of the best private schools in Nigeria. We train our students to solve issues critically with a goal of transforming their lives into pious world teachers, entrepreneurs and victorious adults
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice Principal
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working closely with the principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall operation of the school.
- Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
- Teaching classes, developing rapport with the students, handling discipline issues and filling in for the principal when required.
- Resolving conflicts between students, teachers, parents or combinations of conflicts between various individuals.
- Assisting in yearly teacher evaluations, assisting in providing guidance to staff and students, and encouraging a positive climate in the school.
- Directing assemblies and other special gatherings of students for events throughout the year.
- Developing emergency response plans for schools as required by state and federal education agencies. Filing reports and updating as required.
- Record keeping as required through the use of various logs, tracking records, computer programs, inter or intranet software or other programs.
- Candidates should possess an NCE, B.Sc qualification with 4 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail