Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To create and initiate innovative ways of marketing short focused programmes (seminars) and conferences in the School and also develop and manage client’s relationship for business sustainability.
- Drive the sale of the assigned products, meeting target in revenue, number and any set objective on the products.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement programmes to grow product sales. Set up strategic marketing plans for the product portfolio through comprehensive market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, etc.
- Manage relationship with clients and promptly provide feedback on products from the field to relevant units to improve market drive.
- Act as the content expert and maintain relevant training documents and training materials for all levels of programmes.
- Responsible for the sale of products within the assigned portfolio deploying best practice to achieve sales target.
- Maintain and update customer reference database and associated companies to facilitate marketing activities.
- Manage issues affecting ordering of products and meeting of clients’ products demand. Review and advice on improvement initiatives for effective meeting of targets.
- Provide advice on branding of product brochures, flyers and other marketing communications materials.
- Facilitate payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP. Drive collections and adherence to credit policy with respect to programmes under your care.
- Support the marketing of other Executive Programmes
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful completion and graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Any other specific or ADHOC duty to be assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Good first degree from a reputable institution. A master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years experience in service marketing industry preferably from a medium or large organisation.
- Experience gained in Sales, Accounts Management and Business development, Consulting or project management will be an advantage.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good use of initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Experience with electronic and social media marketing
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
- Customers services skills
- Expert knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of product and channels development
- Knowledge of product cycle management
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online