HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Lagos / Ogun
- Ensure that all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Maintain the systems that are associated with the manufacturing of the product to ensure their continuous efficient operation and product quality.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Project and forecast the manufacturing requirements as required.
- Coordinate manufacturing activities with all functions of the organization and the supply chain to optimize production and the utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Supervise the work of junior staff
- Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications and operating or production problems.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Review production and operating reports and direct resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimal costs and operational delays.
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
- Organize relevant training sessions.
- Apply people to the right work tasks by following production schedules and applying resources were needed.
- Re-negotiate timescales or schedules as necessary
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Production or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in production at the same position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Comfortable supervising small functional team
- Experience managing the production process (in a pharmaceutical company) from beginning to end will be desired.
- Strong management and leadership skills and demonstrated ability to effectively lead and motivate a diverse group of employees
- Excellent working knowledge of safety and environmental practices and regulations.
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.